November 01, 2017
Open Enrollment for 2018 Marketplace health insurance starts today
The Health Insurance Marketplace is open for business. Starting today, you can apply for new 2018 health insurance — or you can renew, change or update your current health plan for 2018.
- November 1, 2017: Open Enrollment starts: first day to enroll, re-enroll or change a 2018 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace
- December 15, 2017: Last day to enroll in or change plans for 2018 coverage. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- January 1, 2018: 2018 coverage starts, if you’ve paid your premium
- First time using HealthCare.gov? Create an account now.
- Have 2017 Marketplace insurance? Log in now to update your application and compare plans for 2018.
- Want to see plans first? Preview 2018 plans, with price estimates based on your income, before logging in.