Open Enrollment is less than one month away!
Published on October 4, 2018
You have less than one month until you can start enrolling in a 2019 Marketplace health insurance plan. See important dates to remember, and learn things you can do now to prepare.
Important dates to know
- The 2019 Open Enrollment Period runs from November 1 to December 15, 2018. This means you have six weeks to enroll in or renew a plan.
- Plan coverage starts January 1, 2019.
Get ready today to apply November 1
- Gather everything you need to apply by using this checklist (PDF).
- Review quick tips about the Health Insurance Marketplace®.
- Return to HealthCare.gov shortly before Open Enrollment starts to preview 2019 health plans and prices before you apply.