6 more reasons to #GetCovered
Published on March 18, 2014
Last month, we gave you 6 reasons to #GetCovered. And last week, President Obama and Zach Galifianakis showed you that young people aren’t invincible or invisible.
Here are 6 more reasons to enroll in Marketplace coverage:
1. Time is running out. March 31 is your last chance to enroll for 2014 coverage. If you don’t enroll, you’ll have to pay for the entire cost of all your medical care in 2014. And most people won’t get another chance to enroll until November. Don’t delay. Enroll today!
2. Your peace of mind is worth it. Nearly 6 in 10 uninsured Americans can pay less than $100 per month for Marketplace coverage. 2/3 of uninsured young adults can pay less than $100 per month. You may even find health insurance for as little as $50 per month. See what you can save.
3. Applying is easier than ever. We’ve improved the consumer experience by streamlining account creation, publishing new help text and Marketplace tips, increasing system capacity, and adding more customer service reps.
4. You could save more with a Silver plan. The Marketplace cost-sharing reduction lowers the amount you have to pay for get these savings on out-of-pocket costs only with a Silver plan.
5. You choose how to use your savings. If you qualify for premium tax credits you get to decide how to apply it. You can apply all or some of your premium tax credit to lower your monthly premium. Or you can simply get the money refunded on next year’s tax return.
6. Better coverage. Better benefits. All private health insurance plans offered in the Marketplace offer the same set of preventive services are covered without requiring you to pay your
Millions of Americans like Lizelle, LaNika, and Lawrence are already benefiting from the quality, affordable health coverage available to them through the Marketplace.
Don’t miss your opportunity to #GetCovered.