Learn about your costs for 2018 Marketplace insurance
Published on November 9, 2017
You can enroll in or change 2018 Marketplace health insurance right now. The 2018 Open Enrollment Period runs until December 15, 2017. Before you apply, get a quick idea of your costs.
What you pay for insurance depends on your income
- Select your household size and state to see if you may qualify for assistance.
- Based on your income estimate, we'll tell you if you qualify for a Marketplace plan with assistance, or Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Note: This is just an estimate. You'll learn your exact amount of assistance and plan prices when you fill out a Marketplace application.
For more information on costs
- See how to get assistance with your monthly insurance bill with a premium tax credit.
- Learn more about Silver plans.