Make your health a priority — Get Marketplace insurance
Published on January 6, 2017
Ring in the New Year by getting Marketplace health insurance! You have until January 31, 2017 to apply for and enroll in affordable, quality Marketplace health coverage for the rest of 2017. If you enroll in health insurance by January 15, your new coverage can start February 1.
3 reasons to sign up now
- Don’t miss out on routine care with cost savings. All Marketplace health coverage plans cover the same set of essential health benefits (like emergency services, pregnancy and newborn care, and prescription drugs) and certain preventive health services (like shots and screening tests) at no cost to you.
- Plans may cost less than you think. For 2017 Marketplace health insurance, most people can find coverage with premiums from $50 to $100 per month after financial help. Are you one of them?
- Get peace of mind for you and your family. Fixing a broken leg can cost up to $7,500, and the average cost of a 3-day hospital stay is around $30,000. No one plans to get sick or hurt, but health insurance gives you important financial protection just in case.
Take action to apply and enroll
- First time using HealthCare.gov? Create an account now.
- Already have an account? Log in now to update or complete your application, and compare plans.