Last chance: Act by Dec 15 for coverage that starts Jan 1
Published on December 9, 2021
This is the last chance to get 2022 Marketplace health insurance that starts January 1. The deadline is Wednesday, December 15. That means you have only 6 days to enroll in, re-enroll in, or change 2022 Marketplace coverage that starts January 1. You don’t want to miss out on affordable coverage that meets your needs and budget.
How to apply & enroll
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to fill out an application for the first time.
- Have 2021 Marketplace coverage? Log in to update your application, compare plans, and change or renew for 2022. Even if you may be automatically re-enrolled, it’s important to:
- Update any income and household changes. Otherwise, your savings could be wrong.
- Compare plans. If you don’t, you could miss out on new plans and prices that better meet your needs.
Fast help is available
- Find troubleshooting tips, like if you forgot the answers to your security questions.
- See the steps in the enrollment process.
- Ask a question or get help starting or finishing an application.