November 05, 2014
Marketplace Open Enrollment starts in 10 days
Open Enrollment for 2015 coverage starts in just 10 days. Starting November 15, you can fill out or update a Marketplace application and enroll in a 2015 plan. Until then, here are 10 ways you can get ready:
- Sign up to get timely email and text message reminders and important Marketplace information. We’ll let you know as soon as 2015 plans and prices are available.
- Mark your calendar with these important dates.
- New to the Marketplace? Here’s a quick guide to the most important things to know.
- Use this application checklist to gather the documents you’ll need to apply when Open Enrollment begins on November 15.
- Already have Marketplace coverage? Here are 5 Steps to follow to stay covered in 2015.
- If you already have Marketplace coverage, determine if you’ll have any changes to your income or household in 2015. It’s important to report these changes so you’ll get the right coverage and savings you qualify for in 2015. Update your 2015 Marketplace application with this information starting November 15, 2014.
- Check out our chart, which shows income ranges that qualify for savings on a Marketplace health plan or Medicaid.
- If you think you may qualify for coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), you can apply for these programs any time. Learn 2 ways to apply by visiting our Medicaid page and choosing your state.
- Learn about the fee you have to pay if you don’t have health coverage in 2015.
- Want some help? Find someone in your community who can help with your application and answer your questions.