No health insurance? See if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
Published on April 19, 2018
If you have certain types of life changes — like losing health coverage, moving, getting married, or having a baby — you may qualify for a
Do you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period?
- See the full list of life events that make you eligible.
- Use our screener tool. Answer a few questions, and we’ll tell you if you may qualify.
- Want to see plans first? Before you apply, you can preview 2018 plans with estimated prices based on your income.
If you already know you qualify, start an application:
- Create an account to start an application.
- When you apply, you may be asked to submit documents to confirm the events that make you eligible. Learn more.