December 31, 2014
Working to make HealthCare.gov better
We’re working hard every day to improve your experience with HealthCare.gov. To do this, sometimes we have to perform maintenance and upgrades to the system.
During maintenance periods, you may not be able to access parts of the site where you need to log in, like:
- Filling out or updating a Marketplace application
- Uploading documents
- Enrolling in or changing your plan
During these periods, you can still use all parts of HealthCare.gov that don’t require you to log in, including:
- Get Answers to questions about health coverage
- Find someone in your community who can help you fill out your application, choose a plan, and enroll.
- Learn how to apply once the system is available again.
- Contact us by phone to get answers to your questions from a customer service representative. (Representatives may not have access to your information or be able to update your application during maintenance periods.)
The Open Enrollment Period for 2015 coverage is over. There are only 2 ways you can still enroll in 2015 coverage:
See if you can enroll or change 2015 coverage
Thanks for your patience. The HealthCare.gov team is working hard every day to provide you with the best experience possible.