There's still time to get covered for 2015
Published on December 23, 2014
Need coverage for 2015? There's still time to enroll in a plan for 2015 that meets your needs and budget. Your coverage can start on February 1 or March 1, depending on when you enroll. Open Enrollment ends on February 15, 2015.
New to the Marketplace? Follow these steps to enroll:
- Preview 2015 plans and prices before you apply.
- Apply by visiting our Get Coverage page and selecting your state.
- Complete your enrollment and pay your premium.
Already have a Marketplace plan? Many people with 2014 coverage will be automatically enrolled in their current plan or a similar plan so they continue to have coverage on January 1. Learn what automatic enrollment means for you. Even if you’re automatically enrolled, you can still change plans and find out if you qualify for new or different help with costs until February 15, 2015.
To update your information or change plans, follow these steps by February 15, 2015:
- Log into your account. You may see a message telling you that you’ve been automatically enrolled using your 2014 plan information and selection. If you do, you’ll have coverage in 2015.
- Make changes, if you need to. If you need to update any of your information, you can update your pre-filled 2015 application by selecting the "Report a Life Change" option.
- If you want to change plans but don't need to update your application, click on "My Plans & Programs."
Need help? Contact the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325). Or visit LocalHelp.HealthCare.gov to find someone in your community who can help you.