Time’s running out for 2019 Marketplace insurance
Published on December 6, 2018
Open Enrollment for 2019 Marketplace insurance ends next Saturday, December 15. This means you have just over one week to enroll in, re-enroll in, or change a 2019 Marketplace plan.
Beat the December 15 deadline
- First time applying at HealthCare.gov? Create an account.
- Have 2018 Marketplace insurance? Log in to update your application and compare plans for 2019. If you don’t, you may be automatically re-enrolled for January 1, but you'll miss out on other options. New plans may be available, and your financial assistance may not be correct.
Questions? Help is available
- See tips on picking a plan that’s right for you.
- Get application troubleshooting tips, including what to do if you forgot your username, your password, or the answers to your security questions.
- Find in-person help in your community. Health insurance agents and brokers are available to answer your questions and help you with your application.