Quickly find your 2020 Marketplace costs
Published on November 7, 2019
Open Enrollment for 2020 health insurance is here and ends Sunday, December 15, 2019. Find out in a matter of minutes what your costs may be by answering a few easy questions about you and your household. You don’t even have to log in.
Will I save on a 2020 Marketplace plan?
- Select your household size, state, and estimated 2020 income range to see if you may qualify for Marketplace savings.
- We’ll also tell you if you’re eligible for free or low-cost health coverage through Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Note: This tool is just an estimation. You’ll learn your exact savings when you fill out an application.
Find out exact costs & savings when you apply
- If you’re new to HealthCare.gov, create an account to get started. If you already have one, just log in to start or update your application.
- Need enrollment support? Connect with someone who can help.