- Using the Marketplace
How can I apply for coverage using my mobile phone?
You can apply for coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace over the phone and a variety of ways, with or without a computer.
Give us a call or apply online
If you want to apply and pick a plan right now on your mobile phone, call 1-800-318-2596 and a Customer Service Representative will help you. TTY users can call 1-855-889-4325.
Don’t have a computer?
If you don’t have access to a computer in your household, we have several options for you:
- First, use the drop down menu below to find the Marketplace that serves you. If your state runs its own Marketplace, you should go there to apply.
- You can call our call center to have a copy of the paper application mailed to you
- You can find local help and get in-person assistance with your application
- You can download and print a copy of the application or apply online at a local library
- You can apply at a local community health center
- And remember, you can contact us by phone if you need help
Find the Marketplace that serves you
No matter what state you live in, you'll be able to use the Marketplace to apply for coverage, compare your options, and enroll.
Use the menu below to learn about the Marketplace that will serve you.