- Prevention & Getting Care
Where can I find provider information?
Many tools are available to help you search, compare, and assess providers, hospitals, and other care facilities so you can make better decisions.
Comparing Care Providers
- Compare Providers: Search for and compare physicians and other health professionals. You can see information on medical specialty, clinical training, foreign languages spoken, and more.
- Compare Hospitals: Compare the quality of care that hospitals deliver. You can see a list of U.S. hospitals that includes hospital demographics (location, hospital type) and 44 quality-of-care measures. You can also find data on some Department of Veterans Affairs medical centers.
- Compare Nursing Homes: Compare the quality of care in nursing homes. You can see a list of U.S. nursing homes, demographics (location and type of facility), ratings, health inspection reports, staffing data, and quality measures.
- Compare Home Health Agencies: Compare the quality of care provided by home health agencies. You can see a list of U.S. home health agencies, including demographics, services provided, and quality measures.
- Compare Dialysis Facilities: Use this tool to help you compare the quality of care in dialysis facilities. It provides a list of U.S. dialysis facilities, services provided, quality measures, and resources.