If you live in Kentucky, the way you apply for and enroll in health coverage has changed for 2017.
- In past years, people getting health care in Kentucky used the kynect website to apply for and enroll in health insurance.
- For 2017 health care coverage, you’ll use HealthCare.gov instead. (HealthCare.gov is sometimes called the Health Insurance Marketplace.)
- Find state resources to help you apply and other information at kynect.
CREATE ACCOUNT NOW
Kentucky Medicaid and KCHIP (Kentucky Children’s Health Insurance Program) health coverage
You can use benefind.ky.gov any time of year to:
- See if you’re eligible for Medicaid or KCHIP
- Apply for Medicaid or KCHIP, complete recertification, check the status of your benefits, and report a change, like income or household size
- Find in-person help in your community