2021 taxes & the Health Insurance Marketplace®

Other health coverage for 2021

If you had coverage through Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or another source, depending on the coverage you had, you may get Form 1095-B, Health Coverage, to help you complete your taxes.

If you got a Form 1095-B

Read Parts III and IV to find information about:
  • Your 2021 insurance coverage
  • Covered individuals and the months they had coverage

Tax forms and instructions:

More than one coverage status?

If you were enrolled in other health coverage for only part of 2021, or other household members had different coverage, visit these pages for enrollment in: