People with disabilities
More information about health care for people with disabilities
- Get more information on Medicare and disabilities or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY: 1-877-486-2048
- Find contact information for your state’s Medicaid agency. Select your state from the menu on this Medicaid page for contact information.
- See your rights and protections under the health care law, including coverage for pre-existing conditions, no annual or lifetime coverage limits, and free preventive care.
- Find someone in your community who can help you with your Marketplace application and answer your questions. Many Navigators and other trained helpers are familiar with disability issues and helping people with disabilities.
- Contact the Marketplace Call Center. Phone help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Preview health plans and prices before you apply.