More articles on Get Started
- What if I tried to enroll by March 31 but didn’t finish in time?
- How do I report life changes?
- Marketplace tips to help you enroll
More articles on Using the Marketplace
- Will I qualify for lower out-of-pocket costs?
- Will I qualify for lower costs on premiums?
- What income/household information do I provide?
More articles on Save Money on Coverage
- Getting coverage outside Open Enrollment
- Why should I have coverage?
- What are the different types of health insurance?
More articles on Health Insurance Basics
- See your preventive benefits
- Do plans cover mental health and substance abuse?
- What are my birth control benefits?
More articles on Prevention & Getting Care
- I have Medicare. Do I need to do anything?
- What if I have a plan but will be eligible for Medicare soon?
- What if I was denied Medicaid or CHIP coverage?
More articles on Medicaid, CHIP, & Medicare
- Can children under 26 be covered on a parent's plan?
- What if I have job-based insurance?
- What if I lose job-based insurance?
More articles on Have Job-Based Coverage?