Still need coverage for 2015?
The Open Enrollment Period for 2015 coverage is over. You can still get coverage two ways:
4 ways to apply for coverage
You can apply for Marketplace health coverage online, by phone, with a paper application, or with the help of a trained assister in your community.
No matter how you apply, you can complete a single Marketplace application and find out if you qualify for:
Outside the annual Open Enrollment Period, you can enroll in coverage any of the 4 ways only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period or are applying for Medicaid or CHIP.
1. Apply online
- You can create an account, fill out a Marketplace application, and see your eligibility results online. If you qualify to enroll in coverage outside the annual Open Enrollment period, you can then compare plans and enroll online.
- To get started, visit the Get Coverage page, select your state, and we’ll tell you your next steps.
2. Apply by phone
- A customer service representative will help you to fill out an application and review your eligibility results to see if you can enroll in coverage outside the annual Open Enrollment period. If you can, they can then help you choose a plan that works for you and finish your enrollment.
- Call 1-800-318-2596, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (TTY: 1-855-889-4325) Closed certain holidays.
3. Apply with in-person help
- You can work with an assister who can sit with you in person and help you fill out an online or paper application. They can help you review your eligibility results to see if you can enroll in coverage outside the annual Open Enrollment period. If you can, they’ll help you pick a plan that’s right for you and finish your enrollment.
- Visit this Find Local Help page to search by city and state or ZIP code. You’ll see a list of organizations and people in your community who can help you, with contact information, office hours, and types of help offered, including non-English language service.
4. Apply by mail