- Using the Marketplace
How can I get help enrolling in Marketplace coverage?
We can help you apply, complete your enrollment, and use your new coverage. You can find local help or contact customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Important. Marketplace Open Enrollment ended March 31. You can still buy a Marketplace health plan only if you qualify for a special enrollment period. You can apply for Medicaid and CHIP any time. Learn about special enrollment periods and other coverage options after Open Enrollment. Open Enrollment for 2015 coverage starts November 15, 2014.
Find local help
In all states, there are people and organizations in your community who can help you apply, enroll, and answer your questions.
Search by city and state or zip code to see a list of local organizations with contact information, office hours, and types of help offered, such as non-English language support, Medicaid or CHIP, and Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP).These organizations can assist you in finding the kind of help that works for you. Insurance agents and brokers can also help you with your application and choices.
Marketplace customer service
- Customer service for individuals & families: Call to start or finish an application, compare plans, enroll, or ask a question.
- Customer service for small businesses: Call with questions about businesses with 50 or fewer workers applying for coverage in the SHOP Marketplace. Agents and brokers helping small businesses may also use this number.
- Consumer Assistance Programs: Some states offer direct help with problems or questions about health insurance through Consumer Assistance Programs. You can also learn about your rights, file a complaint, or file an appeal against your health plan.
End-to-end consumer support online
These quick guides can help you enroll in a Marketplace plan and use your new coverage.
- 1-page guide to getting covered
- Tips to help you apply, compare plans, and enroll
- Completing your enrollment
- Using your new insurance coverage
- Using your new Medicaid or CHIP coverage
If you still can’t find an answer to your question, try the resources below.
- Search: Type in a question or keyword to search for an answer to your question.
- Topics: See a list of common questions categorized by topic.
- Glossary: Browse an A to Z list of health insurance terms
- Help Center: Find help with a specific step of the application process. You can also search the Help Center for an answer to your question.