If you've enrolled in a plan for 2019 and want to change it, you can do so any time before December 15. Your new plan will take effect January 1, 2019.
How to change your 2019 plan by December 15
- Log in, select your 2019 application, and choose "My Plans & Programs."
- Click on "Change Plans" to see other available plans.
- Click "Change Health Plan" to select a new plan. Finish all steps to complete your enrollment.
How to cancel your 2019 insurance plan without replacing it
- If you'll be automatically enrolled for 2019: Log in, select your 2018 application, select "My Plans & Programs," then select "Stop Coverage for 2018." Your coverage will be canceled for 2018 and 2019.
- If you won’t be automatically enrolled: Log in and select your 2019 application. Choose "My Plans & Programs," and click the red "End (Terminate) All Coverage" button.
How to change plans for the rest of 2018