If you've enrolled in a plan for 2021 and want to change it, you can do so any time before December 15. Your new plan will take effect January 1, 2021.
How to change your 2021 plan by December 15
- Log in, select your 2021 application, and choose "My Plans & Programs."
- Click on "Change Plans" to see other available plans.
- Click "Change Health Plan" to select a new plan. Finish all steps to complete your enrollment.
How to cancel your 2021 insurance plan without replacing it
- If you'll be automatically enrolled for 2021: Log in, select your 2020 application, select "My Plans & Programs," then select "Stop Coverage for 2020." Your coverage will be canceled for 2020 and 2021.
- If you won’t be automatically enrolled: Log in and select your 2021 application. Choose "My Plans & Programs," and click the red "End (Terminate) All Coverage" button.
How to change plans for the rest of 2020