You can enroll in or change 2018 Marketplace health insurance right now. The 2018 Open Enrollment Period runs from November 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017.
IMPORTANT: 2018 Open Enrollment is shorter than in previous years
It's important to act quickly. If you don't act by December 15, you can't get 2018 coverage unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. Plans sold during Open Enrollment start January 1, 2018.
- November 1, 2017: Open Enrollment started — first day to enroll, re-enroll, or change a 2018 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace
- December 15, 2017: Last day to enroll in or change plans for 2018 coverage. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- January 1, 2018: 2018 coverage starts, if premium paid
- First time using HealthCare.gov? Create an account now.
- Have 2017 Marketplace insurance? Log in now to update your application and compare plans for 2018.
- Want to see plans first? Preview 2018 plans with price estimates based on your income, before logging in.
Still need 2017 coverage?
Open Enrollment for 2017 health coverage ended January 31, 2017. You can still get 2017 health insurance 2 ways:
SEE IF YOU CAN GET 2017 COVERAGE