You can enroll in or change 2022 Marketplace health insurance right now. The 2022 Open Enrollment Period runs from Monday, November 1, 2021 through Saturday, January 15, 2022.
Begin highlighted text
Important: 2022 Open Enrollment ends January 15
If you don’t act by January 15, 2022, you can’t get 2022 coverage unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. Enroll by December 15, 2021 for coverage that starts January 1, 2022.
You can preview 2022 plans and prices now and complete your enrollment starting November 1.
End highlighted text
- November 1, 2021: Open Enrollment started — first day to enroll, re-enroll, or change a 2022 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace®.
- December 15, 2021: Last day to enroll in or change plans for 2022 coverage that starts January 1, 2022.
- January 1, 2022: 2022 coverage starts, if you've enrolled by December 15, 2021 and paid your first premium.
- January 15, 2022: Last day to enroll in or change plans for 2022 coverage. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- February 1, 2022: 2022 coverage starts if you enrolled by January 15, 2022 and you've paid your first premium.
- First time using HealthCare.gov? Create an account now.
- Have 2022 Marketplace insurance? Log in now to update your application and compare plans for 2022.
- Want to see plans first? Preview 2022 plans with price estimates based on your income, before logging in.
Still need 2021 coverage?
Open Enrollment for 2021 is over. You can still get 2021 health insurance 2 ways: