You can enroll in or change 2019 Marketplace health insurance right now. The 2019 Open Enrollment Period runs from Thursday, November 1, 2018, to Saturday, December 15, 2018.
Begin highlighted text
IMPORTANT: 2019 Open Enrollment ends December 15
If you don’t act by December 15, you can’t get 2019 coverage unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. Plans sold during Open Enrollment start January 1, 2019.
End highlighted text
- November 1, 2018: Open Enrollment started — first day to enroll, re-enroll, or change a 2019 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- December 15, 2018: Last day to enroll in or change plans for 2019 coverage. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- January 1, 2019: 2019 coverage starts, if you've paid your first premium.
- First time using HealthCare.gov? Create an account now.
- Have 2018 Marketplace insurance? Log in now to update your application and compare plans for 2019.
- Want to see plans first? Preview 2019 plans with price estimates based on your income, before logging in.
Still need 2018 coverage?
Open Enrollment for 2018 Marketplace insurance ended on December 15, 2017. You can still get 2018 health insurance 2 ways: