You can enroll in or change 2020 Marketplace health insurance right now. The 2020 Open Enrollment Period runs from Friday, November 1 to Sunday, December 15, 2019.
Begin highlighted text
Important: 2020 Open Enrollment ends December 15
If you don’t act by December 15, you can’t get 2020 coverage unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. Plans sold during Open Enrollment start January 1, 2020.
You can preview 2020 plans and prices now before you apply.
End highlighted text
- November 1, 2019: Open Enrollment started — first day to enroll, re-enroll, or change a 2020 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- December 15, 2019: Last day to enroll in or change plans for 2020 coverage. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- January 1, 2020: 2020 coverage starts, if you've paid your first premium.
- First time using HealthCare.gov? Create an account now.
- Have 2019 Marketplace insurance? Log in now to update your application and compare plans for 2020.
- Want to see plans first? Preview 2020 plans with price estimates based on your income, before logging in.
Still need 2019 coverage?
You can still get 2019 health insurance 2 ways: