You can enroll in or change 2017 Marketplace health insurance right now.
- November 1, 2016: Open Enrollment started — first day to enroll, re-enroll, or change a 2017 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- December 15, 2016: Last day to enroll in or change plans for coverage to start January 1, 2017.
- January 1, 2017: 2017 coverage started for those who enrolled or changed plans by December 15.
- January 31, 2017: Last day to enroll in or change a 2017 health plan. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- First time using HealthCare.gov? Create an account now.
- Already have an account? Log in now to update or finish your application and compare plans for 2017.