Saving money on health insurance
Income levels & savings
More help before you apply
- Estimating your expected household income
- You can probably start with your household’s and update it for expected changes. (Savings are based on your income estimate for the year you want coverage, not last year.)
- You may qualify to enroll in or change Marketplace coverage through a based on estimated household income. Find out if you may qualify.
- Use our income calculator to make your best estimate.
- Learn more about estimating income, and see what to include.
- You can probably start with your household’s
- Including the right people in your household
- Count yourself, your spouse if you're married, plus everyone you'll claim as a tax dependent, including those who don’t need coverage.
- Learn more about who to include in your household.