Health plan information for individuals and families
The table below lists individual and family health plans available in states where the federal government is operating the Marketplace. States not represented here run their own Marketplaces.
Note: The data below will be most useful to developers, professionals, researchers, and others who want to study, analyze, and download the complete dataset of plan and price information. For all others, please use our more user-friendly tool for previewing plans and prices.
The plan data show premiums for the following rating scenarios:
- Child -- one child any age
- Adult individual age 21, 27, 30, 40, 50, and 60
- Couple age 21, 30, 40, 50, and 60, no children
- Couple age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 1 child
- Couple age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 2 children
- Couple age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 3 or more children
- Single parent age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 1 child
- Single parent age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 2 children
- Single parent age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 3 or more children
IMPORTANT NOTE: The prices here don’t reflect the lower costs an applicant may qualify for based on household size and income. Many people who apply will qualify for reduced costs through tax credits that are automatically applied to monthly premiums. These credits will significantly lower the prices shown for many of those applying. Final price quotes are available only after someone has completed a Marketplace application.
Data is also available on stand-alone dental plans. See available stand-alone dental plans.