Act now: The 2021 enrollment deadline is just days away
Published on December 10, 2020
This is the last call for 2021 Marketplace insurance that meets your needs and budget! Open Enrollment for 2021 Marketplace health plans ends Tuesday, December 15. There are just 5 days left to enroll in, re-enroll in, or change 2021 Marketplace coverage that starts January 1.
Don’t delay: Apply & enroll for 2021
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to fill out an application for the first time.
- Have 2020 Marketplace coverage? Log in to update your application, and compare plans and enroll for 2021. If you don’t, you could miss out on new plans, and your savings could be incorrect. This means you could end up paying more for your monthly premium or owing money on your federal taxes.
- Consider these things before choosing a plan.
- Get tips and troubleshooting application assistance, like if you need help logging in or forgot your password.
- See the different ways to get help completing your application.