See if you could save on a 2022 Marketplace health plan – most people do!
Published on November 11, 2021
Open Enrollment for 2022 coverage ends January 15, 2022. Get an idea of what your costs may be by answering a few quick questions – you don’t even have to log in. More people than ever qualify for savings, even those who weren’t eligible before!
Will you save on a 2022 Marketplace plan?
- Find out if your estimated 2022 income is in the range to qualify for a premium tax credit. We just need:
- The number of people in your household, even if they don’t need health coverage
- Your state
- Your 2022 household income estimate (use this calculator for help)
- Before you apply, you can also preview 2022 plans, with price estimates based on your expected income.
- Note: These are just estimates. You’ll learn your exact savings when you fill out an application.