This Thanksgiving, get peace of mind with 2021 health insurance
Published on November 25, 2020
This holiday season, gift yourself the peace of mind that comes with having health coverage. You have until Tuesday, December 15, 2020 to enroll in or change health insurance for 2021.
Putting your health first in 2021
- Get your recommended health screenings. You can use your Marketplace health coverage when you’re sick and when you’re well to help you live a healthy life.
- All Marketplace plans cover a set of preventive services, like shots and screening tests, at no cost to you when delivered by a doctor in your plan’s network.
- Marketplace plans also cover 10 full list of what Marketplace plans cover.
Apply & enroll for 2021 today
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to fill out an application for the first time.
- Have 2020 Marketplace coverage? Log in to update your application, and compare plans and enroll for 2021.