2019 taxes & the Health Insurance Marketplace®
Job-based coverage for 2019
Depending on the kind of job-based coverage you had (including COBRA or retiree coverage), you may get one of these from your employer or insurance company:
- Form 1095-B, Health Coverage
- Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage
If you receive Form 1095-B or Form 1095-C
- You should have it by mid-March.
- Read Parts II and IV on Form 1095-B or Parts II and III on Form 1095-C to find information about:
- Your job-based insurance offer and 2019 coverage
- Covered individuals and the months they had coverage
- More about Forms 1095-B and 1095-C from the IRS.
Tax forms and guides
More than one coverage status?
If you were enrolled in job-based health coverage for only part of 2019, or other household members had different coverage, visit these pages for enrollment in: