Special enrollment opportunities
Still need to enroll in or change 2023 coverage?
You may still be able to enroll in coverage this year 2 ways: with a
2 ways to get 2023 health insurance
With a Special Enrollment Period
- You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period due to a
- Start an application. If you already know you qualify, start an application now or log into an existing account.
- Before you apply, you can preview plans and prices. Answer a few questions to find plans and get estimated prices based on your income.
- Get a list of life events that may qualify you for a Special Enrollment Period.
Through Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- You can apply for free or low-cost coverage through Medicaid and CHIP any time, all year. If you qualify, you can enroll immediately.
- Learn how to apply for Medicaid and CHIP.