After we get the documents you submitted to verify your information, we will:
- Match your documents with your application or verify your Special Enrollment Period
- Review each document to decide if it verifies what we need
- Contact you if we need more information
If you haven't heard from us in a month
If it's been over a month since you sent your documents and you haven't heard from the Marketplace, your issues may still be under review, or we may not have received the documents.
If you want to check if we've received your documents, contact the Marketplace Call Center.
- If the Call Center says the Marketplace HAS received your documents: You don't need to do anything else unless you get a request for more information. If the Call Center verifies that we have your documents, don't send the same documents a second time, even if you continue to get reminder emails.
- Important: Call Center representatives can tell you if the Marketplace has received your documents.
- If the Call Center says the Marketplace HAS NOT received your documents: Review your eligibility notice and reminder notices you've received to see which documents to send. Gather the required documents, and upload or mail them as soon as possible.
More Answers: After you submit your documents
- What if I've submitted the documents but I keep getting letters saying I need to send documents or lose my coverage?
Contact the Call Center to find out if your documents were received. If they were, you don't have to do anything unless you hear from us saying that we need more information. We'll send you a notice when your issue is resolved.
- If you've verified that we did get your documents, don't upload the same documents again.