New baby means new health insurance options
Published on July 29, 2020
Congratulations on your new addition! If you recently had a baby or adopted a child, you may be eligible for a
How to apply with a Special Enrollment Period
- Create an account or log into an existing one to apply and enroll.
- Before you apply, you can preview 2020 plans and prices based on your income.
Other life changes that may qualify
- Having a baby isn’t the only life event that makes you eligible for a Special Enrollment Period. Coverage and income changes also count.
- Answer a few questions about your life event to see if you may qualify.
- You can also check out the full list of life events.