When the Marketplace needs more information
When the Marketplace needs documents to confirm information from your application
Ready to send documents?
- This is the fastest and most efficient way to get us the documents.
- To get started, you’ll need an electronic file of the document saved on your computer. It can be a scan or clear photo.
- Make sure the file:
- Is in one of these formats: a .pdf, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .xml, .png, .tiff, or .bmp.
- Is under 10 MB
- Has a file name without a colon, semicolon, asterisk, or any other special character
- Once you have the documents on your computer, log in to HealthCare.gov to upload them.
- Do not send original documents: Send photocopies only.
- Include your printed bar code page. It’s on the last page of your eligibility notice. If you don’t have a bar code, include your printed name and the application ID. Your application ID is near your mailing address at the top of your notice.
- Mail documents to this address:Health Insurance Marketplace
Attn: Supporting Documentation
465 Industrial Blvd.
London, KY 40750-0001