Now that you’re covered for 2020, don’t forget to pay your premium
Published on December 19, 2019
Congratulations on your enrollment in a 2020 Marketplace plan! Now that you’re covered, don’t forget to pay your monthly
Can I pay my premium online?
It depends. Each insurance company handles premium payments differently, so follow your plan’s instructions carefully. If you have the option to pay online, follow these steps:
- Log into your Marketplace account.
- Choose your application under "Your Existing Applications."
- Click the blue button "Pay Your First Health Insurance Monthly Premium."
- Choose the green button "Pay for Health Plan Now" to go to your insurance company’s website to pay.
Not sure you’ve paid?
- Find out if your health insurance is active by checking your online Marketplace account.
- If you think you're enrolled but have questions about your plan, contact your insurance company. You can also check your plan materials. Your plan should send you a membership package with enrollment materials and a health insurance card.