If your grandfathered health plan is changed or canceled

If you bought a health plan outside the Marketplace on or before March 23, 2010 and are still covered by it, you have a
. You may not have some rights and protections other plans offer under the
FYI: Changes and cancelations to Marketplace plans are handled differently. Learn about your options.
When your grandfathered plan year ends, you’ll get a notice from your insurance company.

More answers: Grandfathered plan changes & cancelations