You should report the changes listed below to the Marketplace as soon as possible.
Ready to report changes? Log in to your account.
Changes to report
- Changes to your expected income for the year
- Changes in health coverage:
- Someone in your household getting an offer of job-based insurance, even if they don’t enroll in it
- Someone in your household getting coverage from a public program like Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or Medicare
- Someone in your household losing coverage, like job-based coverage or Medicaid
- Changes to your household or individual members:
- Birth or adoption
- Placing a child for adoption or foster care
- Becoming pregnant
- Marriage or divorce
- A child on your plan turning 26
- Gaining or losing a dependent some other way
- Moving to a permanent address in your state.
- Corrections to name, date of birth, or Social Security number
- Changes in status:
- Change in disability status
- Change of tax filing status
- Change of citizenship or immigration status
- Change in status as an American Indian/Alaska Native or tribal member
- Incarceration or release from incarceration