The 2020 Health Insurance Marketplace® is open for business!
Published on November 1, 2019
Starting today, November 1, you can apply for new 2020 health insurance, or renew, change, or update your 2019 health plan for 2020.
How to apply
- You can apply at HealthCare.gov or through certified enrollment partner websites, by phone, with the help of a trained assister in your community, through an agent or broker, or with a paper application.
- See the different ways to apply for 2020 health insurance.
Not quite ready? See plans & prepare
- Preview 2020 plans, with price estimates based on your income. You’ll see exact prices later on when you fill out or update your Marketplace application.
- Use this checklist (PDF) to gather the information you'll need.
- See what counts as income, and learn who to include in your household.