Enroll by August 15 for 2021 health insurance
Published on March 11, 2021
You have through August 15 to enroll in or change your Health Insurance Marketplace® plan with a coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) emergency.
All plans available at HealthCare.gov cover preventive care services at no cost to you.
Coverage may be more affordable than you think
- When you fill out an application, you’ll see if you qualify for financial assistance to help pay for health insurance. Most people do.
- Currently, 9 out of 10 people enrolled in Marketplace coverage qualify for financial help, and 75% of people found plans for $50 or less/month after financial assistance.
- Before you apply, see if you’re in the range to save.
- You can also preview plans in your area, with estimated prices based on your income.
Ready to apply?
- If you’re new to HealthCare.gov, create an account to apply for the first time.
- If you already have an account and want to change plans, just log in.