Attention: Less than 2 weeks left to enroll in 2022 Marketplace coverage
Published on January 6, 2022
You have less than 2 weeks to enroll in, change or update your Marketplace health insurance for 2022. The deadline is Saturday, January 15, 2022.
Update & compare, even if you want to keep the same plan
- Even if you had 2021 coverage and want to keep the same plan for 2022, it’s important to update your application with any expected income and household changes.
- There may be new plans that better fit your needs.
- Plus, updating your information will make sure you get the right amount of savings.
Act now & beat the January 15 deadline
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to fill out an application for the first time.
- Already have an account? Log in to update your application, compare plans, and change or renew for 2022.