Don’t delay! Open Enrollment ends in 1 month
Published on December 16, 2022
Attention: The January 15 deadline to apply for, re-enroll in, or change 2023 health insurance will be here soon. This holiday season, don’t leave health insurance and the peace of mind that comes with it off your shopping list.
Important dates to know
- January 15, 2023: Deadline to apply for and enroll in 2023 coverage.
- February 1, 2023: Coverage starts.
Beat the Jan 15 deadline: Act now
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to fill out an application for the first time.
- Have 2022 Marketplace coverage? Log in to update your application, compare plans, and enroll or renew for 2023.
- If you miss the deadline, you can only enroll in or change your health plan for 2023 if you qualify for a