Get fast answers to your health insurance questions
Published on June 14, 2018
For quick answers to your health coverage questions — including managing your health coverage, finding forms and documents, or understanding costs and savings — visit the Get Answers page. You can also get information on completing your enrollment, finding plans and prices, and getting coverage.
3 common questions answered
- Can I get 2018 coverage outside Open Enrollment? You can enroll in or change a Health Insurance Marketplace® plan only if you have a life event that qualifies you for a Special Enrollment Period.
- Where can I find 2018 Marketplace plans and prices? Preview plans with personalized price estimates.
- How do I report changes to my household or income? You can report changes online, by phone, or in person. Get more information.
Still have questions?
If you didn’t find what you were looking for on the Get Answers page, other help is available.
- Visit our Find Local Help page and search by city and state or ZIP code to find trained helpers in your community.
- Browse all topics.
- Call the Marketplace Call Center, available every day, except certain holidays.