Attention: Enroll or change your health plan by August 15
Published on August 12, 2021
Need coverage for the rest of 2021? You have through August 15, 2021 to enroll in or change Marketplace health insurance plans due to a Special Enrollment Period for the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) emergency. More people than ever before qualify for help paying for health coverage, even those who weren’t eligible in the past. Learn more about new, lower costs.
Beat the deadline & apply today
- If you already have a HealthCare.gov account, log in to apply for or change a plan.
- If you’re new to HealthCare.gov and are applying for the first time, create an account to get started.
- Before you apply, you can preview plans and prices based on your income.
Get help applying
- You can get help filling out your application 3 ways: by phone, with an in-person assister, or with an agent/broker. Get help applying for Marketplace insurance.
- You also have several ways to apply and enroll.