Starting today, enroll in or renew 2022 health coverage
Published on November 1, 2021
Attention: Enroll in or renew 2022 health insurance today! You have through January 15 to apply for new 2022 health insurance, or renew, change, or update your 2021 health plan for 2022. Enroll by December 15, 2021 for coverage that starts January 1, 2022.
Apply online now: Start a new application or update an existing one
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to get started. Follow these 4 steps to apply and enroll online.
- Are you a returning HealthCare.gov customer? Log in to start or update an application. If you don't update your application with any changes and compare plans, you may be automatically enrolled for 2022 but miss out on new, better options.
- While applying online is the fastest and easiest way, you have other options to apply for and enroll in 2022 Marketplace health coverage.
Need enrollment help?
- You can get help filling out your application 3 ways: by phone, with an in-person assister, or with an agent/broker. (No matter who helps you, you can get premium tax credits and other savings only if you enroll in a Marketplace plan.)
- Get help applying for health insurance.